Because our 2019-20 season was unexpectedly reduced by 16 operating days, all 2019-20 season passes will be valid for use within the first 16 operating days of the 2020-21 season.
We are super excited to welcome you back to the park with your 2019-20 Season Pass from 23 November to 8 December 2020.
Due to COVID restrictions we will be operating at a reduced capacity, with limited tickets available each day.
This means you must pre-book your visit to Adventure Park.
To book you will require your 2019-20 Season Pass card and the date you wish to visit between 23 November to 8 December.
A booking should be made for each Season Pass member.
Please see our 2020-21 operating calendar here
- Select your visit date in the checkout below
- Select the 'apply discount code' box in the checkout to apply a 100% credit to your entry ticket
- Enter your season pass member number as found on your membership card. There is a limit of 1 transaction per code per day
- Do not include the hashtag#, just the number plus AP at the start e.g. AP123456-1234567
- Each Season Pass member should be booked individually
You will be required to present your 2019-20 Season Pass on entry to the Park.
Please note: 2019-20 Season Passes are not valid for 2020-21 Season Pass benefits or Christmas Festival of Lights tickets.