|DAY TICKETS||SEASON PASSES||GROUP PACKAGES||SCHOOL EXCURSIONS||HOLIDAY PROGRAMS||BIRTHDAY PACKAGES|
GROUP TICKET PRICING
Why celebrate with Adventure Park?
Adventure Park Geelong, home of Victoria’s Biggest Theme Park, has long been Victoria’s favourite group function venue, guaranteeing family filled fun and excitement for your special day out!
Whether it’s for your next Christmas function, company picnic, social club outing, sporting celebration or family gathering, Adventure Park makes for a fantastic venue, offering you a brand new way to celebrate.
Creating memorable events for groups of all sizes and providing guests with guaranteed “all day action”, with the TICKET PRICE INCLUDING UNLIMITED RIDES. Adventure Park is the hottest place to cool off with friends, family, team mates or work colleagues.
If it’s a fun company picnic you’re after, then treat your employees to an awesome day out that will have the whole company talking! Our picnic grounds can cater for 20 – 7000 guests.
FREE BONUS EXTRAS
- FREE car and bus parking.
- FREE reserved undercover pavilion or marquee area provided for your exclusive use within our lawned picnic areas. Feel free to display personalised signage to identify your area. Reserved areas are allocated to groups based on the number of group tickets purchased.
- FREE reserved seating, guaranteeing seating for 85% of your group.
- FREE present storage available prior to function date. All boxes are required to be clearly marked with your company/group name and date of event. Please ensure boxes are closed and sealed securely.
- FREE posters, guide maps and brochures. FREE personalised group tickets.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
HOW TO BOOK
- To Book, complete the online booking form.
- Bookings are essential. All booking details can be adjusted up until 14 days prior to function date. (excludes catering options)
- Group bookings must be paid for at least 14 days prior to function date to receive group ticket price and reserved area. Group prices are not available to groups who arrive without a booking.