Now Open - Every day over January! Open Australia Day!
Every year Adventure Park receives hundreds of fundraising request, therefore to assist us with reviewing your request please follow the below guidelines:
1. Fundraising applications will be accepted via the Adventure Park website. Submit your fundraising request by completing the Fundraising Application form below.
2. Fundraising applications will only be accepted between the months of June and September annually.
3. Fundraising applications will be assessed on a monthly basis. On the last day of June, July, August and September the first 50 application will be chosen as the successful applications.
4. If your application is not received within the first 50 applications in each of those months, your application will not be successful. You will need to submit a new application the following month.
5. The successful applications will receive email confirmation.The email will include two Free General Admission Day Tickets to Adventure Park.
6. The Free General Admission Day Tickets will expire on the last operating day of the next season. The ticket expiry date will be shown on the ticket. No extension to the ticket expiry date will be given.
7. Fundraising applications via mail, fax, email or phone will not be accepted.
8. Adventure Park will accept no more than one fundraising application per month per organisation or event.
9. If your fundraising application is successful, your event will not be permitted to submit additional fundraising applications in the same year.
10. Applications must be for charitable fundraising purposes only. We do not accept applications for the purpose of individual or family fundraising. Application for incentive or reward programs will not be considered.
11. The date of fundraising event must be a minimum of 30 days after the date of your application.
12. Free Tickets may only be used for the exact charitable purpose stated in fundraising application form.
13. Cash, cheque or merchandise fundraising requests will not be accepted.
14. Adventure Park will not donate to any organisation that in its by-laws, policies, or practice, discriminates on the basis of race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
15. By accepting a donation the recipient represents and warrants to Adventure Park, that its use of such donation will be in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
16. By accepting a donation, the recipient agrees that it will not promote or engage in violence, terrorism, bigotry or the destruction of any state, nor will it make any donations to any entity that engages in these activities.